Monday 25 September 2017

Completing the targets.

In order to be a good member of the group, I completed some of the targets I've talked about in previous blog:


1) Start looking for essential props.
These are some of the sofas I found online. To be honest, there are not much furniture in Victorian style in red or white colours, but I found something similar:



Most of them cost a lot of money. I've also looked at Ebay and found some nice sofas in the shapes that we need. It would be nice if we could find two identical sofas in different colours, but I think we would probably need to order two white ones and just dye one of them red.



I've also looked for fake hair for our 1st element, as we want our singer to have colourful extensions (or even a wig) as this would make her look unusual and attractive.






2) Find out how to make bulb wall and lit floor.
I spent ages looking for "how to create a bulb wall", or "how to create a back light from bulbs" or "how to make a back light for dance", but I did not find anything! Maybe I'm just phrasing it the wrong way. But I believe it should not be undoable.


The other thing is the lit floor in our third element, which should be red in one set of shots, and white in another. From the videos I've watched it's relatively easy to make one, so there should not be any problems with that what so ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment