Thursday 8 December 2016

Final storyboard.

After a couple of days Harriet has sent us the final storyboard, drawn by hand, which reflects out thriller outline shot by shot:



Overall, we have 23 shots to do in total. I assume we were expected to draw more, however, I feel like our thriller involves less 'shot changes' and more long shot durations, so that camera stays with characters more, without cutting from one shot to another, in which case our story board doesn't have that much shots.
Also, I think it would have been so much nicer and clearer if Harriet added color while drawing, however I realize that making a storyboard - is a lot of hard work, the main point of which is not to look nice, but be helpful for us as the cameramen and editors, because the audience will only see our thriller, not the storyboard, so I'm happy with the results we have.





No comments:

Post a Comment