Wednesday 7 December 2016

Casting: hiring famous actors.

What if...I could hire any famous actors to play in my thriller, who would I chose?

I thought about it quite thoroughly, and decided that Ben Affleck would suite pretty well. 
He has dark hair, dark eyes and apart from his attractive facial features - he looks quite serious.


                         beard, "homeless style"                             no beard, "casual style"

I've looked through his film career and found some films that can be somehow similar to what are we intending to create: "Gone girl" - thriller, "Suicide squad" - action, a lot of violence.



 

                                   


For the female role I've chosen Mila Kunis. Apart from I personally think she'll be great at playing psychopath - her face can be both sweet and scary, and that what's I'm looking for.


She also has an experience in being an actress in the thriller and horror films, which is good for me if I want to cast her: "Black swan", "American psycho 2","Boot camp".

                                   









No comments:

Post a Comment