Friday 1 December 2017

Photoshoping the digipack #1

In our group I was responsible for making an album cover. Before starting I've constructed a rough plan for what I have to do. As you can see from the picture behind, I was looking for what have to be written on the back cover of the digipack as legal info. Also, I drew a couple of sketches and different variations of what pictures to take. This helped me both on the day of the photoshoot and afterwards, during editing.  After choosing the 4 pictures for the cover, I started editing. I've used Adobe Photoshop.


The most work I've done with the CD, which was aimed at having the picture of lips and 'Mon Cheri' written on it. Using the clone stamp I've slightly adjusted the shape of the Tia's lips. Also, using the sharpness tool I made it look shiny. 

                                        Before:                                                        After:


Afterwards, I've started choosing the font for the 'Mon Cheri' writing. I couldn't decide one way to do the CD, so I've made a couple of variations to choose from. 

                       'Mon Cheri' on the artist's lips:               'Mon Cheri' on the rest of the CD:

Editing the hands was easier. I only had to smoother the surfaces and the edges and use a brush to hide Tia's undone manicure. 

Extending the manicure with a clone stamp:

Bluring the surfaces:

Lastly, I had to add legal info on the back cover, add a bar code and record labels:

1 comment:

  1. HI,
    your very informative blog every one and help full thank you so much for advisees .
    Note : we can every people help photo editing services or 360 degree if need photo editing service please contact me
    Thank you !
    web site: https://clippingservicestudio.com/

    ReplyDelete