Wednesday 31 May 2017

Welcome to A2!

NEW YEAR = NEW BLOG.

 TO
 !

In A1 we did a lot of creative work in our blogs, so I'm expecting my second year to be even more exciting and interesting! In this year we will be doing a massive blog work as the preparation process to our final product - music campaign, which includes a music video, music album and a website. From my previous blog I've learnt to work up to dead line, so that in the end of the year I don't have to write 20 blogs in one night:) I've also learnt to use different softwares like Prezi or SlideShare in order to present my work in a more creative way.

★    ★    ★    ★    

G O A L S  F O R  A 2:

1) Write more blogs.

2) Invent new ways of making a blog more creative.

3) Informatively reflect all of my work in the blog.

★    ★    ★    ★    

No comments:

Post a Comment