Monday 13 November 2017

Music album: rough draft.

I've added colour to my sketch and did a rough draft. 
I've added an artist name Cheri and the album name "Mon" on the front cover. Also, I've moved the track list from her hair to the right, so that it shapes it and added a record label and legal info.  I found a good background for the CD and the inside left with lots of cherries, which links back to the artist's name. I've also added the spine of the digipack, which says 'Cheri' ob it.
I've used a lot of white and red colour as they are dominant in our music video, so should be reflected in the digipack. I am now thinking of what could be added to the inside left and what font would look best on such album cover. This is something to talk about with my group, when we will be planning our actual digipack.


No comments:

Post a Comment