Wednesday 14 June 2017

Using wix.

In order to create a draft of the website we were advised to use 'wix', as it's one of the easiest platforms for creating websites. To be honest, in the video I've made you can pretty much see how I've used wix - uploading and moving pictures, adding text, trying different fonts, e.t.c.  

However, I just want to sum up:

1) I've saved pictures from the internet and uploaded them onto wix, which was relatively easy and straight forward.

2) I've easily wrote and pasted the text and could choose from lots of different fonts, to find one that would best fit the style of the website.

3) I could easily move and change the size of any photographs or text paragraphs in order to place them where I want. 

4) I've saved regularly in order not to lose my work.

5) It was easy to maintain genre conventions as the website allows you to pretty much change and create anything you like (colors, picture size, font, e.t.c)

6) It took me 30-40 min to create a website so I would say using wix is relatively easy and there is not much to learn, which makes the creation process faster and more efficient.

7) Obviously, I would spend much more time on my actual website, trying something new and creative in order to add more little details, which would make my website unique.

8) Well, eeeeer....

No comments:

Post a Comment